Questions are at the heart of any research endeavor. At HAI, we focus on how to end the AIDS epidemic. That involves answering smaller questions: Why is the epidemic so much worse in southern Africa? What genetic factors affect disease progression? What are the best strategies to prevent new infections? In the Q&As from our archive, noted experts address those questions and many others.
- Q&A with Max Essex: The Importance of Being and Having a Mentor
- Q&A with Debrework Zewdie: From the Bench to the Bank
- Q&A with Iain MacLeod & David Raiser
- Q&A with Rochelle Walensky: Cost-Effective HIV Care
- Q&A with Peter Piot
- Q&A with Victor DeGruttola
- Q&A with Jacques Pepin
- Q&A with Max Essex: Is African AIDS Different?
- Q&A with Dr. Thumbi Ndung’u